- This event has passed.
NTC – Close Quarters Battle 2-Home Defense 2
March 20, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
We will build on your skills from HD1/CQB1 and advance them in this one day course. We will focus on communication with your family/two man team and how to get them to move as a unit to defend your home. We will add to your tactical tool box by showing you how to use areas of responsibility/sectors of fire to effectively overpower a threat or an adversary. We will teach you how to use cover and concealment to your advantage. We will go in-depth about the use of angles and how they can assist or hinder you or an adversary. We will be using multiple targets to get you in the mindset of target identification and threat assessments. We will be using Airsoft (type) weapons to assist you in the proper weapon presentation. Home Defense 1/CQB 1 or equivalent is a mandatory prerequisite for this course. Proper documentation must be verified prior to entry to this course. There will be Force-On-Force in this course. If you do not wish to be hit with Airsoft pellets do not sign up for this course!
1. Your own high quality Airsoft or training gun (bluegun)
2. All support gear needed for you to shoot your Airsoft gun. (BB’s, batteries, green gas, magazines, ETC)
3. Proper sling for long guns and proper fitting holster for handguns
4. NO LIVE MAGAZINES OR AMMUNITION
5. Proper fitting Airsoft or MIL-Sim Face and head protection.
6. Neck and Groin Protection
7. Padded Gloves are HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
8. Note pad and writing instrument
9. Body armor if you would wear it while deploying a defensive firearm
10. Hat or other head covering
11. Gloves (recommended but not mandatory)
12. Knee and elbow pads (highly recommended but not mandatory)
13. Footwear that you can stand in all day (boots are highly recommended)
14. Sunscreen or raingear or cold weather gear(as applicable) (The course will go rain or shine)
15. Enough water supply to sustain you for the day
16. A lunch or snack food (We will not have time to leave the range for lunch)