FARM Training Center Annual Guest Liability Waiver
This Release, Waiver, Indemnification, Hold Harmless and Assumption of Risk Agreement must be read, understood and signed by all guests who participates in any firearms/shooting sports activities at the FARM Training Center including observation on the shooting ranges. This waiver applies to any activity, whether real or simulated.
Date of Birth
If completing this waiver on behalf of a minor under the age of 18, this waiver is completed for and in behalf of:
By signing this Liability Release and Express Assumption of Risk Agreement (“Agreement”), you are knowingly and voluntarily agreeing to the terms contained within. Furthermore, you fully recognize that you are waiving important legal rights for yourself, your family, estate, heirs and assigns by doing so. This is an important legal document, and Pew Pew Solutions LLC dba FARM Training Center (aka “Range”) encourages you to seek legal counsel before signing it if you do not understand any aspect of this agreement. DO NOT sign it unless you understand and agree to each and every term.
You hereby agree to fully inform your family of the potential for injury or death when participating in any firearms training and understand this is a legal and binding contract between the Range (the “Released Parties”) and you as the participant in firearms related activities and by signing this document on behalf of yourself, your family, estate and heirs, YOU ARE KNOWINGLY AND VOLUNTARILY GIVING UP ALL RIGHTS TO SUE THE RELEASED PARTIES SET FORTH BELOW FOR STRICT PRODUCT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER LEGAL CLAIM SHOULD YOU BE INJURED OR KILLED AS A RESULT OF PARTICIPATING IN THE FIREARMS RELATED ACTIVITIES.
Please read each paragraph carefully. Your initials indicate you understand and agree to all of the information and terms contained therein. As lawful consideration for being permitted to enter the property and shooting range and to use the FARM Training Center range areas and/or equipment and to engage in and/or observe shooting and other activities as either a Member or a Guest, I attest that the following answers are true and correct:
I, , on behalf of myself, my executors, heirs, successors, and assigns, hereby agree to release, discharge, waive, and relinquish any and all legal claims, including, without limitation, claims for strict product liability and/or negligence, that could be asserted against Pew Pew Solutions LLC dba FARM Training Center and all of their officers, employees, volunteers, agents, assigns, directors, board members, parent and subsidiary companies, and affiliates, which shall expressly include FARM Facilities, Inc. (hereinafter the "Range" or “Released Parties”), should I be injured or killed in connection with participating in associated firearms related activities, and I furthermore expressly agree to the following additional terms and provisions:
previously taken a formal training course of instruction from a firearms training organization or firearms training professional.
(2) I represent and warrant that I am familiar with and understand the rules of basic firearms safety and the potential consequences of not following these rules.
(3) I hereby affirm that I have been truthful and honest in setting forth my experience, training and capabilities IN THE INFORMATION I PROVIDED IN THIS AGREEMENT. Further, that I have the proper training and/or experience in the handling and use of firearms necessary to freely and voluntarily assume any and all risks of participating in firearms related activities.
(4) I represent and warrant that I have no physical infirmity that is a contraindication to firearms training, moving over uneven ground or being exposed the weather, sun, rain, dust or other environmental exposures that may be encountered during firearms related activities.
(5) I understand, and I am fully aware that the RANGE has simply provided a venue for this activity and cannot warranty, endorse, ensure the accuracy or safety of any educational material presented. The material presented is solely the responsibility of the individual or organization presenting the material.
(6) I understand, and I am fully aware, that there are many inherent risks and hazards associated with using any firearm related equipment. I know full well that by participating in this activity I may be seriously injured or killed, even if I do nothing wrong. I expressly assume all such risks.
(7) I understand that activities at the FARM Training Center may involve the use of live ammunition.
(8) I understand that as a participant in firearms related activities taking place at the FARM Training Center, I will be responsible for any personal equipment that I may be required to supply. I understand that I should choose to bring and use high quality, safe, well maintained and reputable personal equipment.
(9) I VOLUNTARILY RELEASE, DISCHARGE, WAIVE, AND RELINQUISH ANY AND ALL LAWSUITS, ACTIONS, CLAIMS, OR CAUSES OF ACTION for injuries, death or damages to my person or property whether arising as a result of participating in firearms related activities at the FARM Training Center.
(10) I EXPRESSLY AND VOLUNTARILY ASSUME ANY AND ALL RISK OF INJURY, DEATH, OR DAMAGE to my person or property arising from or in conjunction with the participation in activities at the FARM Training Center.
(11) I understand and am aware that firearms training is an inherently dangerous and hazardous activity, and I VOLUNTARILY AND EXPRESSLY ASSUME ALL RISK OF INJURY, DEATH, DAMAGE, OR LOSS OF ANY KIND occurring to me while participating in these activities in any way whatsoever.
(12) I agree that I will not make a claim against or sue the Released Parties for any injuries or damage to me or my property arising in conjunction with the participation in firearms related activities taking place at the FARM Training Center. Further, I agree to INDEMNIFY, SAVE, HOLD HARMLESS, AND REIMBURSE the Released Parties for any and all awards, judgments, costs, attorney fees, or settlements in any and all actions, claims, or causes of action for injuries, wrongful death or damage to persons or property arising in conjunction with the participation in the firearms related activities.
(13) I understand the Released Parties provided a venue for these activities without any express or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular use or purpose, and that the activities I participate in at the RANGE are hereby accepted in “as is” condition by me.
(14) I understand participation in any activity at the RANGE is permitted only upon completing and signing this Agreement.
(15) I understand that safety is everyone’s responsibility. I agree to follow the guidance of the activity organizer, and I also understand that if I see or hear anything unsafe, I should call a “cease fire” and bring the concern up with the entire group, but more specifically the activity organizer.
(16) I acknowledge that the activity is not a necessity and that similar activities are offered by other organizers and providers. I am under no physical or economic compulsion from RANGE to engage in any particular activity or to sign this Waiver.
(17) I agree that all terms of and any disputes relating to this Agreement are to be governed by the laws of the State of Utah, USA.
(18) I HEREBY AGREE THAT IF I CHOOSE TO BREACH THIS AGREEMENT BY BRINGING A LAWSUIT OR OTHER CLAIM FOR DAMAGES OR INJUNCTIVE RELIEF OF ANY KIND, THAT I WILL BRING SAID LAWSUIT OR OTHER CLAIM FOR RELIEF ONLY IN THE UNITED STATES STATE OF UTAH, WAIVING ANY RIGHT I MAY HAVE TO TRIAL BY JURY, AND THAT SAID LAWSUIT OR OTHER CLAIM SHALL BE BROUGHT NO LATER THAN ONE (1) YEAR FROM THE DATE OF THE ACCIDENT, INCIDENT, OR OCCURRENCE UPON WHICH THE LAWSUIT OR OTHER CLAIM FOR RELIEF IS BROUGHT.
(19) I agree that the terms and provisions of this Agreement shall be severable, and should any term or provision be found unenforceable by the law of any state, commonwealth, territory or province, then the remainder of the Agreement shall be binding and enforceable in accordance with its terms to the full extent permitted by law.
(20) I agree and acknowledge that the terms and conditions of this Agreement shall continue in force and effect now and in the future and all times during which I participate in the activities covered by this Agreement, and shall be binding upon my heirs, executors, administrators, personal representatives, and/or anyone else claiming on my behalf.
(21) I agree that all minors under the age of 18 that visit or utilize the RANGE must be accompanied by their parent or legal guardian, who must provide express authorization on behalf of such minors. I represent that I am the parent or legal guardian of any minor accompanying me and I provide my express authorization for such minor’s attendance and participation. I understand that all of the provisions of this Liability Release and Express Assumption of Risk Agreement are fully applicable to all such minors that accompany me and I provide my full waiver and release of all liability with respect to such minor.
(22) I understand that the Range will in no way be responsible for any harm, injury, or damage that occurs to any minor under my care and that I am fully responsible for ensuring any such accompanying minor’s safety in all respects. I will abide by all laws, regulations, and requirements with respect to such minor’s handling or usage of any firearms and am fully responsible for ensuring such compliance, including but not limited to any age prohibitions or licensing and permitting requirements. On behalf of any minor accompanying me, I fully release the RANGE and waive all legal claims with respect to such minor that may otherwise arise from or result from my bringing such minor to the Range, which shall include every waiver and release set forth in this agreement with respect to myself and is made applicable to such minor to the furthest extent of the law.
I finally agree and acknowledge that:
(23) FIREARMS RELATED ACTIVITIES ARE INHERENTLY DANGEROUS ACTIVITIES THAT MAY RESULT IN INJURY OR DEATH EVEN IF PERFORMED PROPERLY AND WITH ALL DUE CARE TO SAFETY.
(24) UNDER THE INTERNATIONAL TRAFFIC AND ARMS REGULATION (ITAR), I MUST BE A UNITED STATES CITIZEN OR LEGAL PERMANENT RESIDENT TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY FIREARMS RELATED ACTIVITIES AT THE FARM TRAINING CENTER.
(25) I AM OF STABLE AND SOUND MIND AND AM LEGALLY ABLE TO POSSESS, TRAIN WITH AND USE FIREARMS.
(26) I HAVE READ AND FULLY UNDERSTAND THE TERMS AND PROVISIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND VOLUNTARILY SIGN AND AGREE TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY IT.
Leave this empty:
Your legal name
Your email address
If you have questions about the contents of this document, you can email the document owner.
Document Name: FARM Training Center Annual Guest Liability Waiver
Agree & Sign