- This event has passed.
UDPL – GENERAL HANDGUN MATCH
March 27, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
UDPL runs a number of club matches during the year that are general handgun matches unaffiliated with any other shooting organizations. They don’t have any special match rules and you don’t need an additional membership to shoot them.
Each match is 8-10 stages and you will fire 200-400 rounds.
GENERAL UDPL RULES
- Safety First Bring eye glasses and ear protection
- Strong side holster. Just needs to securely hold the firearm while holstered
UDPL MATCH DIVISIONS
During these general matches we usually have the following divisions. These include ICORE matches which are basically general matches with more revolver friendly stages.
- 1911 – 1911 45’s using 7 or 8 round magazines; no optical sights
- TRM – Ten Round (or less) magazines, no optical sights or compensators
- HiCAP – High Capacity mags, no optical sights or compensators
- OPEN – Anything goes within the bounds of safety. 22lr will also compete in this division
- REV – Revolver – 8 round max, no optical sights
- REVOP – Revolver – 8 round max, optical sights OK
These have a loose definition of any small size gun. Generally a 5 shot snubby revolver or a single stack semi auto with a barrel of 3 inches or less. These are the guns that no one shoots at matches but a lot of people carry. Bring a BUG gun to our yearly match or shoot one in a normal match for an extra challenge.