PPS – IMPERCEPTIBLE HANDGUN WITH DEMONSTRATED CONCEPTS
June 10, 2023 @ 8:00 am - June 11, 2023 @ 5:00 pm$400.00
Learn safe, reliable, rapid draw and use of an appendix/deep carried handgun. Learn handgun concealment and access principles.
- Deep dive into handgun concealment
- Learn to access and fire a handgun under stress at contact distance.
- Learn fundamentals of speed and precision applied to human anatomy.
- Incapacitation and anatomy discussion
- Target tracking/target focus drills
- Quantify and improve upon the time it takes to draw and fire your pistol in common defensive scenarios.
- Extensive work on a shot timer
- Draw and fire on the move
- Learn to draw a pistol to a variety of firing positions
Content and drills are geared specifically to allow use of snub nose revolvers and micro pistols with approved holsters. Pocket carry will be discussed and students with double action handguns will be allowed to run some drills from the pocket.
This is a defensive handgun class focused on concealed carry. Participant gear and clothing choices should reflect that.
In 2012, Rhett Neumayer created Demonstrated Concepts LLC to provide defensive training to Americans. Rhett teaches current best practice within the firearm training industry and maintains his skills and knowledge through annual continuing education with top tier instructors like Chuck Haggard, John Johnston, Scott Jedlinski, and Bill Blowers. Rhett is a practitioner of Craig Douglas’ Shivworks coursework. He draws his content from lessons learned while working in armed protective services, as a bouncer, and from over a decade of training in BJJ, Combat Sambo, and weapons based grappling.