LD – Defensive Carbine
June 6 @ 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Our Defensive Carbine Course utilizes proven gunfighting techniques that you are going to learn to incorporate into YOUR life and be ready for realistic situations you may encounter in the real world.
Our training goes “beyond the gun” as we mentor students on the genesis of what they are training for. We educate students not only on the how, but also on the why to every technique and tactic we teach. We have designed our courses for students to immediately apply what they have learned and to integrate these procedures into their life immediately.
WHO CAN ATTEND/PRE-REQUISITES:
- Open to Law Abiding Citizens, Law Enforcement, and Military.
- Contact us if you have any questions on the class as we encourage you to attend
- A quality semi-automatic AR/AK type platform. AR 9mm carbines, sub guns, and personal defense Weapons are good to bring.
- Sling (2 point adjustable recommended)
- Optic (Strongly recomended) (COME ZEROED!)
- Magazine holder for (1) spare magazine
- Good Belt
- Ear protection
- Eye protection
- 400 rifle rounds of quality ammunition. No green tip or steel core ammunition!
- Training is from 8:30am to 4:00pm (This class can go over on time depending on students. We will not end the class until training standards have been met, plan accordingly).
- Bring your own food and water
- Bring any inclement weather clothing, bug spray, or sunblock as needed
- Once you purchase the course, you are enrolled and we will see you at training. Remember, training starts promptly at 8:30am
- Once you enter the range complex, follow the signs directing you to the training bay
* No refunds