- This event has passed.
C1G – CLOSE QUARTERS BATTLE (2 DAYS)
September 17, 2022 @ 8:00 am - September 18, 2022 @ 5:00 pm$575
Duration: Approx. 16 Hours
DAY 1: This CQB training course covers the fundamentals of moving and fighting inside structures using shoothouses. This class breaks down the basics of two-man and four-man room entries, providing a solid base for shooters wishing to learn how to safely clear rooms.
DAY 2: Will continue to build upon lessons learned on day 1 and continue into more complex problems. Students will learn how to properly address intersections and hallways while using a team sized element.
- Combat clearance techniques
- Two-man clearing
- Four-man clearing
- Sectors of fire
- Room anatomy
- Engaging potential threats while limiting exposure of the shooter
- Danger areas and priorities of threat
- Follow on rooms
- Hallways and intersections
- 180 rounds of NLTA ammunition recommended (can be purchased at class) PLEASE NOTE, THIS IS A TACTICS CLASS, YOU MAY SHOOT AS LITTLE OR AS MUCH AS YOU WOULD LIKE
- Magazine Pouches
- AR15 style weapon if you intend to use a rifle or Glock 17 UTM (Rental UTM conversion kits available at class)
- Eye protection
- Plate Carrier
- Combat apparel