- This event has passed.
ATR – Women’s Intermediate AR/Carbine
April 17, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm$225
At The Ready – The Women’s Intermediate AR course is intended for the intermediate shooters that are ready for a challenging and competitive day on the range utilizing their AR/carbine. This course will cover all core fundamentals of shooting an AR/carbine as well as the importance of understanding your zero, presentation drills, target acquisition, tactical movement and mag changes under duress. This course is intended to build women’s confidence in their ability to utilize their AR/carbine for personal and home defense.
You will need:
- One functioning AR or Carbine platform rifle
- Sling setup for AR (recommended but not required)
- 3 magazines
- Magazine pouches for all magazines (belt or plate carrier setup)
- 300-400 rounds of ammunition for your rifle
- Hat or other method of covering head
- Gloves (recommended but not required)
- Eye and ear protection
- Knee pads (recommended but not required)
- Proper footwear (comfortable for standing in all day)
- Sunscreen or rain wear (plan for the weather)
- Water to last the entire day
- Lunch or snack for lunch break (we will not leave the range for lunch)
- Folding chair (recommended but not required)
We will be capping this class at 8 women. Please reach out today to get your name on the roster!
Due to the high demand for firearms training, if you are unable to attend a course, the ATR terms are as followed; For a full refund, you may request in writing (text or email to Britny or Stephanie) to cancel this course for a full refund, up to 30 days before the date and time of the course. Cancellations in writing between 10-19 days before the course may be granted a 50% refund. Cancellation requests made within 9 days of the class date and time may not receive a refund or transfer to another course. When you register for a class, you agree to these terms.